Hi, my name is Delanie Kipp and I am thrilled to be the new Zeta Tau Alpha President! I’m from Plano, Texas, and I started at SFA in 2017. I adore dogs and the outdoors! I love Zeta because the sisterhood I found here and that we are a bunch of silly girls being silly together.
- Email: email@example.com
- Fun Fact: I'm a Jackwalker on campus and I consider myself a SFA geek!!
Vice President of Programming
My name is Kenzie Mays and I am from Spring, Texas. I love the Astros almost as much as I love Zeta. I am so thankful for all of the love and friendships I have formed in my time at Zeta and cannot wait to serve my chapter!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fun Fact: I did gymnastics with Simone Biles as a kid.
Vice President II: New Member Coordinator
Hi my name is Madison Bourque and I am from Port Neches, TX. I will be serving as the New Member Coordinator for 2020. I am so excited to welcome in a whole new group of women into our chapter and teach them all the history of Zeta Tau Alpha and what it means to be a ZTA woman.
- Fun Fact: I am a big family girl!! I am the happiest around my loved ones!
Vice President III- Recruitment Chair & Membership Enrichment
Hello! My name is Madison Alvarado and I am from Houston, TX! Zeta Tau Alpha has brought me so many amazing opportunities and brought the best women I know in my life. Being in Zeta for two years now has introduced me to sisters all around the world and we all bond over how much we love our sorority. I love always having sisters to lean on and having sisters to continuously support you.
- Fun Fact: I have been to 10 different countries!
Vice President IV- Director Philanthropy
Hey y’all I’m Natalee and I’m from Lewisville, Texas! I love Zeta Tau Alpha and this chapter because I have made friends that will be with me for life and I’ve been given countless opportunities to be successful in my future. Zeta is forever and I can’t wait to serve on Executive Council this year!
- Fun Fact: I became a certified wedding planner at 19 and have been planning/ coordinating events on my own ever since!
Hey, I'm Emily and I love being in ZTA because it gave me an outlet to be myself and never be afraid to do so!
- Email: email@example.com
- Fun Fact: I got my dream job when I was just 18!!
Sarah Beth Lane
Hey y'all, I'm Sarah Beth and I'm from Aledo, TX! I'm a sophomore and am majoring in Nursing. I went Zeta because of two things. One, because of our Philanthropy, Breast Cancer Education and Awareness because my mom is a Breast Cancer Survivor, and because of how genuine the girls in ZTA are. The thing I love most about ZTA is that there is always a sister who will get dinner with you, study in the library together, or have a movie night with; no matter what.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fun Fact: I can say all 50 states in alphabetical order in less than 60 seconds.
Hello to whoever stumbles across this!! My name is Carley and I'm from Keller, TX! This year I am serving my chapter as Historian and I cannot wait to show off all of my wonderful sisters through our social media. I love being able to serve through ZTA and have supportive women always around me.Go ahead and check out our Instagram @sfa_zta and see all the sweet sisters I get to be besties with!
- Email: email@example.com
- Fun Fact: I LOVE plants! I'm almost out of space to put them in my room in the ZTA castle!!
Director of Rituals
Hey, my name is Landry, I am from Pearland, Texas which is a suburb outside of Houston. I love Zeta because they have given me so many amazing opportunities that I never had before. I am so thankful for them and the life long friends I have made.
- Fun Fact: I have dyed my hair over 8 times, and have had all the colors of the rainbow before!
Hey y’all! My name is Olivia and I’m from Mansfield, TX. I love ZTA because I’ve never had a more supportive group of women around me before now. Going through recruitment, I was afraid I wouldn’t find a group that I would love and who would love me. After moving into the house, I have truly found my people that will be there for me in my times of need throughout my whole life.
- Fun Fact: I LOVE to travel and I was even lucky enough to visit my big in Hawaii last summer!
Risk Reduction and Education
Hi y'all, my name is Cat Weaver and I'm from Van Alstyne, TX. I enjoy traveling and being outdoors. I love being apart of such a fun, strong sisterhood that is always there for me and that's exactly what I found within Zeta! I am so excited to serve my chapter as Risk Management and help my sisters be safe!
- Fun Fact: I've hiked a volcano before!
Hi! I’m Jaclyn Castillo and I’m from Forney, TX. I love ZTA because it has allowed me to meet so many people and create so many memories that I will never forget!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fun Fact: I am obsessed with 'The Bachelor' and even met Sean Lowe when I was in high school!!
Director of Virtual Recruitment
Hi, I'm Gabby and I'm from Keller, TX! I am a senior and am in the Nursing program at SFA. I was skeptical about recruitment and didn't even sign up until August right before my freshman year. I love what Zeta has brought me and I can't imagine my college experience without my sisters. Everyone who is on the edge of signing up, DO IT!! I promise you won't regret it!
- Email:: email@example.com
- Fun Fact:: I am afraid of the dark and okay with it!